Verse of the Day

11/28/2006

My house went up on the market a few weeks before Thanksgiving. Christie showed it once while I was in Chicago. I get to show it tomorrow. Hopefully, the interest level will be higher. I am thinking of adding a home warranty into the mix. Currently, it is FSBO and listed on Owners.com (ADP5140) and GGFSBO.com. Maybe, I need to add to the description to give people on the internet search level a better feel for the property. The calls have been kind of low the last week or so. Hopefully, that is just in response to the Thanksgiving holiday.
Pray for a quick sell. Otherwise, I will have to go the realtor route and give up the commission percentage. Right now, I am giving up the mortgage at a monthly rate. Soon, the two will meet and the decision of realtor becomes inevitable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice should sell really quickly. Good Luck